sc2 problems

Comments

5 comments

• Serhiy Khomyshyn
    Serhiy Khomyshyn

I have same issue. Any suggestion how to fix it? 

• keith ZX
    keith ZX

HEARD BACK FROM SENA ALL THEY SAY IS SPEAK CLEARLY INTO THE MICROPHONE I have tried all of that trying louder and  quiter makes no difference, the previuos sena comms i had was more or less the same worked intermitently, i can voice command fw radio on  ,next, previous, fm radio off, cant access my siri or play music they only work off the buttons on my remote on my helmet , not happy a lot of money for something that occasionally works if ypou have any ideas let me know. 

• keith ZX
    keith ZX

Have been in touch with apple regarding my issues ,they have checked my i phone and settings all ok    problem seems to be with sena sc2 comms units 

• Serhiy Khomyshyn
    Serhiy Khomyshyn

My SC2 working. But I have to repeat the same command from 3 to 8 times for Sena to understand me. With an open helmet and at low speed, she understands faster. But with a closed helmet everything gets very bad! Compared to my Cardo Edge, this system works disgustingly. I don't understand how they put such a bad product on the market. Some Chinese systems work much better.

• keith ZX
    keith ZX

i have heard back from schuberth comms apparently there is a new firmware update coming in the beginning of august to fix the voice activation problems . fingers crossed will try in august , still think this is an expensive comms system that up to now has not worked ,  

Please sign in to leave a comment.