Using the Mesh in Open Mesh
Open Mesh is an open group intercom function. Users can freely communicate with each other in the same Open Mesh channel and select which channel (1-9) to use through the headset.
It can connect with a virtually unlimited number of users in each channel.
Starting Mesh Intercom
When Mesh Intercom is enabled, the 30K will automatically connect to nearby 30K users and allow them to talk to each other by pressing the Mesh Intercom Button.
Mesh Intercom On
Mesh Intercom Off
Channel Setting (Default: channel 1)
If the Open Mesh communication experiences interference because other groups are also using channel 1 (default), change the channel. You can select from channels 1 to 9.
Enter into the Channel Setting
Navigate Between Channels
(1 --> 2 --> ••• --> 8 --> 9 --> Exit --> 1 --> •••)
Save the Channel
- Channel Setting always starts with channel 1.
- If you do not press any button for approximately 10 seconds in a specific channel, the channel is automatically saved.
- If you want to cancel during Channel Setting, tap the Phone Button.
- The channel will be remembered even if you turn off the 30K.
- You can also change the Channel Setting of the headset through the Sena Device Manager or the Sena 30K Utility App.