Group Mesh is a closed group intercom function that allows users to join, leave, or rejoin a group intercom conversation without pairing each headset. Users can freely communicate with each other in the same private group in Group Mesh.
For closed intercom conversations using Mesh Intercom, a Group Mesh needs to be created by the users. When users create a private group in Group Mesh by Mesh Grouping, the headset automatically switches from Open Mesh to Group Mesh. Up to 24 users can all be connected in each private group.
Creating a Group Mesh
Creating a Group Mesh requires two or more Open Mesh users.
1. Enter into Mesh Grouping to create a Group Mesh.
2. The headsets Mesh Grouping and automatically switch from Open Mesh to Group Mesh.
- If the Mesh Grouping is not completed within 30 seconds, users will hear a voice prompt, “Grouping failed”.
- If you want to cancel during the Mesh Grouping, tap the Mesh Intercom Button or Phone Button.
Joining an Existing Group Mesh
One of the members in an Existing Group Mesh can allow new members in Open Mesh to join the Existing Group Mesh.
1. One of the current members and a new member enter into Mesh Grouping to join the Existing Group Mesh.
2. The headsets complete Mesh Grouping. The new members will hear a voice prompt as their headsets automatically switch from Open Mesh to Group Mesh.
If the Mesh Grouping is not completed within 30 seconds, the current members will hear a low tone double beep and the new member will hear a voice prompt, “Grouping failed”.