Typical Bluetooth headsets can connect with only one HFP (Hands-Free Profile) device, but multipoint pairing allows the headset to connect with two HFP devices at the same time. So, when you already have a mobile phone connected with the Bluetooth Mic, you can also pair and connect a second mobile phone or other HFP devices such as Bluetooth adapter.
1. To enter into the voice configuration menu, press and hold the Center Button for 12 seconds until the LED shows solid blue and you hear voice prompt saying “Configuration menu”.
2. Double tap the (+) Button then the blue LED flashes rapidly and you will hear voice prompt saying “Multipoint pairing”.
3. If you want to pair a second mobile phone, search for the Bluetooth device on your mobile phone, and select the Sena Bluetooth Mic in the list of the devices detected on the mobile phone.
4. Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
5. The mobile phone confirms that pairing has completed and the Bluetooth Mic is ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt saying “Your headset is paired”.