Pairing with Other Bluetooth Mic & Intercom for Intercom Conversation
The Bluetooth Mic can be paired with up to three other Bluetooth Mics for Bluetooth intercom conversation.
1. Turn on the two Bluetooth Mics (A and B) that you would like to pair with each other.
2. Press and hold the Center Button for 5 seconds, then the red LED flashes rapidly and you will hear a mid-toned single beep and a voice prompt saying “Intercom pairing”.
3. Simply tap the Center Button of any one of the two Bluetooth Mics A or B (It doesn’t matter that you choose A or B.) and wait until the LEDs of both Bluetooth Mic turn to blue and intercom connection is automatically established. The two Bluetooth Mics A and B are paired with each other for intercom conversation. If the pairing process is not completed within one minute, the Bluetooth Mic will return to stand-by mode.
4. You can make other pairings between the Bluetooth Mic A and C, and between the Bluetooth Mic A and D by following the same procedure as above.
5. The intercom pairing queue is ‘Last-Come, First- Served’. If a Bluetooth Mic has multiple paired Bluetooth Mics for intercom conversations, the last paired Bluetooth Mic is set as first intercom friend. The previous intercom friend becomes second intercom friend, and third intercom friend.