Pairing with Other SPH10H-FM Headsets for Intercom Conversation
The SPH10H-FM can be paired with up to three other headsets for Bluetooth intercom conversation.
1. Turn on the two SPH10H-FM headsets (A and B) that you would like to pair with each other.
2. Press and hold the Jog Dial of the headset A and B for 5 seconds until red LEDs of the both units start to flash rapidly. You will hear a voice prompt saying “Intercom pairing”.
3. Simply tap the Jog Dial of any one of the two headsets A or B (It doesn’t matter that you choose A or B.) and wait until the LEDs of both headsets turn to blue and intercom connection is automatically established. The two SPH10H-FM headsets A and B are paired with each other for intercom conversation. If the pairing process is not completed within one minute, the SPH10H-FM will return to stand-by mode.
4. You can make other pairings between the headset A and C, and between the headset A and D by following the same procedure as above.
5. The intercom pairing queue is ‘Last-Come, First- Served’. If a headset has multiple paired headsets for intercom conversations, the last paired headset is set as first intercom friend. The previous intercom friend becomes second intercom friend, and third intercom friend.