Remote Control Pairing
*Note: The 20S needs to have the latest firmware installed in order to be paired with the Handlebar Remote.
1. Power on the 20S.
2. Power on the Handlebar Remote by tapping the Front Button once.
3. On the 20S, hold down the Jog Dial for 12 seconds until you hear the voice prompt say "Configuration Menu".
4. Rotate the Jog Dial clockwise or counter-clockwise to cycle through the settings until you get to "Remote Control Pairing".
5. Tap the Phone Button on the 20S to select the "Remote Control Pairing" option.
6. On the Handlebar Remote, hold down the Rear Button for 5 seconds until the LED flashes red and blue rapidly.
The 20S and the Handlebar Remote are now paired together. The Handlebar Remote can now be used to control most of the features of the 20S such as phone calls, intercom, music, and the FM radio. You can refer to the User's Guide on how to operate the functions of the 20S using the Handlebar Remote.
Here is a video on how to pair the 20S to the Handlebar Remote.
You can also pair the Sena Wristband Remote using the same steps. However, on the Wristband Remote you would need to hold down the Top Button for 5 seconds.