The 20S can be paired with up to nine other headsets for Bluetooth intercom conversation.
1. Turn on the two 20S headsets (A and B) that you would like to pair with each other.
2. There are two ways you can enter the two headsets into pairing mode.
- Press and hold the Jog Dial of the headset A and B for 6 seconds until red LEDs of both units start to flash rapidly. You will hear a voice prompt saying “Intercom pairing”.
- Remove the two headsets from the clamps. Grab them with each hand and shake them simultaneously until the green LEDs of the both units start to flash rapidly
3. Simply tap the Jog Dial of any one of the two headsets A or B (It doesn’t matter that you choose A or B.) and wait until the LEDs of both headsets turn to blue and intercom connection is automatically established. The two 20S headsets A and B are paired with each other for intercom conversation. If the pairing process is not completed within one minute, the 20S will return to stand-by mode.
4. You can pair with up to nine other headsets. To pair with more headsets such as A and C, A and D, and more, simply follow the same procedure as above.
5. The intercom pairing queue is ‘Last-Come, First-Served’. If a headset has multiple paired headsets for intercom conversations, the last paired headset is set as first intercom friend. The
previous intercom friend becomes second intercom friend, and third intercom friend.
1. For example, after the pairing procedures listed above, headset D is the first intercom friend of headset A. Headset C is the second intercom friend of headset A, and headset B is the third intercom friend of headset A.
2. Pairing by shaking works only between 20S devices.
3. If you want to cancel pairing, double tap the Jog Dial during pairing mode.