You (A) can have a three-way conference intercom with two other SMH10 friends (B & C) by establishing two intercom connections at the same time. While a three-way conference intercom is in progress, mobile phone connection of all three participants would be temporarily disconnected, but as soon as the conference intercom terminates or one of the participants leaves the intercom, all mobile phones would be automatically reconnected. During the conference intercom, if you have an incoming mobile phone call, terminate the conference intercom to automatically reconnect the mobile phone and receive the call.
1. You (A) need to be paired with two other friends (B & C) for threeway conference intercom.
2. Start an intercom conversation with one of the two friends in your intercom group. For example, you (A) may start an intercom conversation with the intercom friend (B). Or intercom friend (B) may start an intercom call with you (A).
3. The second intercom friend (C) may join the intercom by making an intercom call to you (A).
4. Now you (A) and two SMH10 intercom friends (B & C) are having a three-way conference intercom.
End Three-way Intercom
When you are a member of an active three-way conference intercom, you can completely terminate the conference intercom or just disconnect an intercom connection with one of your active intercom friends.
1. Press the Jog Dial for 1 second until you hear a beep to terminate three-way conference intercom completely. It terminates both intercom connections with (B) and (C).
2. Tap or double tap the Jog Dial to disconnect intercom connection with one of the two intercom friends accordingly. For example, by single tapping the Jog Dial, you can just terminate the intercom connection with the first intercom friend (B). However, you still have the intercom connection with your second intercom friend (C).