1. To enter the voice configuration menu, press and hold the Center Button for 10 seconds until you hear the voice prompt, “Configuration menu”.
2. By tapping the (+) Button, you will hear the voice prompt, “Phone pairing”.
3. Search for Bluetooth devices on your mobile phone. Select the Sena SF Series in the list of the devices detected on the mobile phone.
4. Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
5. The mobile phone confirms that pairing has completed and the SF1 are ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt, “Your headset is paired”.
6. If the pairing process is not completed within three minutes, the SF1 will return to stand-by mode.