Mobile Phone Pairing - Mobile Phone, Bluetooth Stereo Device
1. To enter the voice configuration menu, press and hold the Center Button for 10 seconds until you hear the voice prompt, “Configuration menu”.
2. By tapping the (+) Button, you will hear the voice prompt, “Phone pairing”.
3. Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
4. The mobile phone confirms that pairing has been completed and the Tufftalk Lite is ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt, “Your headset is paired”.
5. If the pairing process is not completed within three minutes, the Tufftalk Lite will return to stand-by mode.
If the Bluetooth connection between the headset and a mobile phone is disconnected, press the Center Button for 3 seconds until you hear a high-toned single beep to recover the Bluetooth connection immediately.
If the Bluetooth connection between the headset and a media player is disconnected, press the Center Button for 1 second to recover the Bluetooth connection and play.