FM Scan and Save Stations
Scan and Save
“Scan” is the function that automatically searches station frequencies, starting from the current frequency and up. To use the scan function, please follow the procedures below:
1. Press the (+) Button for 1 second. Then the current station frequency moves upward to find other station frequencies.
2. If the tuner finds a station, it stays at the station frequency for 8 seconds, then scanning to the next station frequency.
3. Scan function stops when you press the (+) Button for 1 second again.
4. To save a station while scanning frequencies, tap the Center Button when at that station. You will hear a voice prompt from the Tufftalk Lite, “Save preset (#)”. The station will be saved as the
next preset number.
5. All stations preset during “Scan”, will overwrite previously set stations.