Mobile Phone Call Making and Answering
1. To answer a call, tap the Phone Button or the Jog Dial to answer the call.
2. You can also answer the incoming call by loudly speaking any word of your choice if VOX Phone is enabled, unless you are connected to intercom.
3. To end a call, tap the Phone Button or press the Jog Dial for 2 seconds until you hear a beep.
4. To reject a call, press the Jog Dial for 2 seconds until you hear a beep while the phone is ringing.
5. To transfer a call between the mobile phone and the headset during the phone conversation, press the Phone Button for 2 seconds until you hear a beep.
6. To make a call with voice dialer, Tap the Phone Button in stand-by mode to activate the voice dialer of your mobile phone.
If you have a mobile phone and a GPS connected to your headset, you may not be able to listen to the GPS voice instruction during the phone call.