Multi-Way Intercom enables conference-call-style conversations with
up to three intercom friends at the same time. While multi-way intercom
is in progress, mobile phone connection is temporarily disconnected.
However, as soon as multi-way intercom terminates, the mobile phone
connection will be reestablished.
Starting Three-way Intercom
1. You (A) need to be paired with two other friends (B & C) for three
way conference intercom.
2. Start an intercom conversation with one of the two friends in your intercom group.
3. You (A) can call the second intercom friend (C) by double tapping the Jog Dial, or the second intercom friend (C) may join the intercom by making an intercom call to you (A).
Starting Four-way Intercom
With three intercom friends connected, a new participant (D) can make it a four-way intercom conference by making an intercom call to either (B) or (C).
Ending Multi-Way Intercom
You can completely terminate the conference intercom or just disconnect an intercom connection with one of your active intercom friends.
1. Press and hold the Jog Dial for 1 second until you hear a beep to terminate all intercom connections.
2. Tap the Jog Dial to disconnect from your first intercom friend. Double tap the Jog Dial to disconnect from your second intercom friend.
Multiple headsets are connected during multi-way intercom. With various signals interfering each other, the intercom distance of multi-way intercom is relatively shorter than that of two-way intercom.