Pairing Mobile Phone
General Mobile Phone Pairing
1. Turn on the 20S EVO and press the Phone Button for 5 seconds until the LED flashes red and blue alternately and you hear multiple beeps. You will hear a voice prompt saying “Phone pairing”.
2. Search for Bluetooth devices on your mobile phone. Select the 20S EVO in the list of the devices detected on the mobile phone.
3. Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
4. The mobile phone confirms that pairing has completed and the 20S EVO is ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt from the 20S EVO saying “Your headset is paired”.
5. If the pairing process is not completed within three minutes, the 20S EVO will return to stand-by mode.
NFC Mobile Phone Pairing
You can quickly pair your mobile phone using NFC (Near Field Communication) technology with your NFC-enabled mobile phone.
1. Make sure that your mobile phone has the NFC function turned on and that the phone screen is active.
2. Turn on the 20S EVO and remove the main unit from the clamp unit.
3. Place your mobile phone over the back side of the 20S EVO so that the NFC detection area of each device touches each other.
4. Follow the pairing instructions that appear on your phone. If a passcode is required, enter “0000”.
5. The mobile phone confirms that pairing has completed and the 20S EVO is ready to use.