Mobile Phone Pairing
1. Press and hold the Center Button for 10 seconds until you hear a voice prompt, “Configuration menu”.
2. Tap the (+) Button until you hear a voice prompt, “Phone pairing”.
3. Search for Bluetooth devices on your mobile phone. Select the Sena 10Upad in the list of the devices detected on the mobile phone.
4. Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
5. The mobile phone confirms that pairing has been completed and the 10Upad is ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt, “Your headset is paired”.
6. If the pairing process is not completed within three minutes, the 10Upad will return to stand-by mode.