Start Three-way Intercom
You (A) can have a three-way intercom with two other 20S EVO friends (B & C) by establishing two intercom connections at the same time.
1. You (A) need to be paired with two other friends (B & C) for three-way intercom.
2. Start an intercom conversation with one of the two friends in your intercom group. For example, you (A) may start an intercom conversation with the intercom friend (B). Or intercom friend (B)
may start an intercom call with you (A).
3. The second intercom friend (C) may join the intercom by making an intercom call to you (A). You (A) may also connect the second intercom friend (C).
4. Now you (A) and two 20S EVO intercom friends (B & C) are having a three-way intercom.
End Three-way Intercom
When you are a member of an active three-way intercom, you can completely terminate the intercom or just disconnect an intercom connection with one of your active intercom friends.
1. Press the Jog Dial for 2 seconds until you hear double beeps to terminate a three-way intercom completely. It terminates both intercom connections with (B) and (C).
2. Tap or double tap the Jog Dial to disconnect intercom connection with one of the two intercom friends accordingly. For example, by single tapping the Jog Dial, you can just terminate the intercom connection with the first intercom friend (B). However, you still have the intercom connection with your second intercom friend (C).
|Jog Dial Operation||Result|
|Press for 2 Seconds||Disconnected (B) & (C)|
|Single Tap||Disconnected (B)|
|Double Tap||Disconnected (C)|