1. Turn on the headset and press the Center Button for 12 seconds until you hear high-toned double beeps. You will hear a voice prompt saying “Configuration menu”.
2. Within 2 seconds, tap the (+) Button 3 times, then the LED turns to green flashing and the beeps turn to multiple mid-toned beeps. You will hear the voice prompt, “GPS pairing”.
3. Search for Bluetooth devices on the GPS navigation screen. Select the Sena SRL in the list of the devices detected on the GPS.
4. Enter 0000 for the PIN.
5. The GPS confirms that pairing has completed and the SRL is ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt from the SRL saying “Your headset is paired”.
6. If the pairing process is not completed within three minutes, the
SRL2 will return to stand-by mode.
The pairing diagram for GPS pairing is shown in the figure below