“Seek” is the function that searches from station to station frequencies. To use the “Seek” function, please follow the procedure below:
1. Rotate while pressing the Jog Dial clockwise to search up the station dial or counter clockwise to search down the station dial.
2. If the tuner finds a station while searching frequencies, it stops the seek function.
3. To save the current station, press and hold the Jog Dial for 2 seconds until you hear a voice prompt saying “Preset (#)”.
4. Rotate the Jog Dial clockwise or counter clockwise, in order to select which preset number you want for that specific station. You can save up to 10 preset stations. (You may cancel the preset
operation by waiting approximately 10 seconds. You will then hear “Save preset cancelled”. You can also rotate the Jog Dial clockwise or counter clockwise until you hear “Cancel”. Tap the
Jog Dial to confirm cancellation. You will then hear “Save preset cancelled”).
5. To save the current station, tap the Jog Dial again. You will then hear a voice prompt saying “Save preset (#)”.
6. To delete the saved station in the preset number, tap the Phone Button. You will then hear a voice prompt saying “Delete preset (#)”.
1. You can save FM stations to presets before using FM radio. Connect the 20S to your PC and open the Device Manager. It allows you to save up to 10 FM station frequency presets on the 20S settings menu. You may do the same operation by using the Sena Smartphone App.
2. You can still answer an incoming phone call and intercom while listening to the FM radio.