1. Turn on the headset and press the Jog Dial for 6 seconds until the red LED is rapidly flashing and you hear multiple beeps.
2. Within 2 seconds, tap the Phone Button and hear the voice prompt, “Second mobile phone pairing”. Again within 2 seconds, tap the Phone Button and the LED turns to green flashing and the beeps turn to multiple mid-toned beeps. You will hear the voice prompt, “GPS pairing”.
3. Search for Bluetooth devices on the GPS navigation screen. Select the 20S in the list of the devices detected on the GPS.
4. Enter 0000 for the PIN.
5. The GPS confirms that pairing has completed and the Boom! Audio 20S is ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt from the 20S saying “Your headset is paired”.
6. If the pairing process is not completed within three minutes, the 20S will return to stand-by mode.
Note: If you pair your GPS device via GPS Pairing, its instructions will not interrupt your intercom conversations, but overlay with them.