1. Turn on the headset and press the Center Button for 10 seconds until you hear high-toned double beeps. You will also hear a voice prompt saying “Configuration menu”.
2. Triple tap the (+) Button and you will hear the voice prompt saying “GPS pairing”.
3. Search for Bluetooth devices on the GPS navigation screen. Select the Sena SF Series in the list of the devices detected on the GPS.
4. Enter 0000 for the PIN.
5. The GPS confirms that pairing has completed and the SF Series are ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt saying “Your headset is paired”.
6. If the pairing process is not completed within three minutes, the SF Series will return to stand-by mode.
Note: When Audio Overlay is enabled, if you pair your GPS device via GPS Pairing, its instructions will not interrupt your intercom conversations, but will overlay with them.