Up to three other people can be paired with the helmet for Bluetooth intercom conversations.
1. Rotate while pressing the Jog dial clockwise for 5 seconds when the two helmet (A and B) are turned off. You will hear a voice prompt, “Configuration menu”.
2. Rotate the Jog dial until you hear a voice prompt, “Intercom pairing”.
3. Simply tap the Jog dial of any one of the two helmet A or B and wait until the intercom connection is automatically established.
4. Repeat steps 1 and 2 to pair with Intercom Friends C & D.
5. The intercom pairing queue is ‘Last-Come, First-Served’ . If a headset has multiple paired headsets for intercom conversations, the last paired headset is set as first intercom friend . The previous intercom friend becomes second intercom friend , and third intercom friend .