The Sena Expand Boom can be paired with up to three other headsets for Bluetooth intercom conversation.
1. Turn on the two Sena Expand Boom headsets (A and B) that you would like to pair with each other.
2. Press and hold the Center Button for 5 seconds, then you will hear a mid-tone single beep and a voice prompt, “Intercom pairing”.
3. Simply tap the Center Button of any one of the two headset A or B (it doesn’t matter which you choose.) and wait until the LEDs of both headsets turn to blue and intercom connection is automatically established. The two Sena Expand Boom headsets A and B are paired with each other for intercom conversation. If the pairing process is not completed within one minute, the Sena Expand Boom will return to stand-by mode.
4. You can make other pairings between headsets A and C, and between headsets A and D by following the same procedure as above.
5. The intercom pairing queue is ‘Last-Come, First-Served’. If a headset has multiple paired headsets for intercom conversations, the last paired headset is set as the first intercom friend. The previous intercom friend becomes the second intercom friend, and third intercom friend.
For example, after the pairing procedures listed above, headset D is the first intercom friend of headset A. Headset C is the second intercom friend of headset A, and headset B is the third intercom friend of headset A.