Initially Pairing the headset
The headset will automatically enter the phone pairing mode when you
initially turn on the headset or in the following situations:
• Rebooting after executing Factory Reset; or
• Rebooting after executing Delete All Pairings.
1. Press and hold the (+) Button and (-) Button for 1 second.
2. You will hear a voice prompt, “Phone pairing”.
3. Search for Bluetooth devices on your mobile phone. Select Sena
3S PLUS in the list of devices detected.
4. If your mobile phone asks for a PIN, enter 0000.