Mobile Phone Call Making and Answering
1. When you have an incoming call, simply tap the (R) Button to answer
2. To end a call, press the (R) Button for 2 seconds, or wait for the
called person to end the call.
3. To reject a call, press the (R) Button for 2 seconds while the
phone is ringing.
4. There are several ways to make a phone call:
• Enter numbers on your mobile phone’s keypad and make a call.
Then the call is automatically transferred to the headset.
• In stand-by mode, press the (R) Button for 3 seconds, to activate
the voice dialing of your mobile phone. For this, the voice dialing
function must be available on the mobile phone. Refer to your
mobile phone manual for further instruction.