Initially Pairing the Bluetooth system
The Bluetooth system will automatically enter the phone pairing mode
when you initially turn on the Bluetooth system or in the following
• Rebooting after executing Factory Reset
• Rebooting after executing Delete All Pairings.
1. Press and hold the (+) Button and (-) Button for 1 second.
2. With your mobile phone in Bluetooth-pairing mode, select Sena
Rumba in the list of devices detected.
3. If your mobile phone asks for a PIN, enter 0000.
4. The Bluetooth system completes the pairing process.