When using Mac OS 10.14 and older your Mac OS may not allow the Device Manager to be installed because of restrictions. Please follow these instructions to bypass those restrictions.
Enable the Installation of the Device Manager.
- Click the Apple icon to the top left corner of your screen.
- Find SECURITY AND PRIVACY and click on it.
- At the bottom of the window, you will see a message saying that the installation was blocked because it is from an unidentified developer and you may see a button that says "OPEN ANYWAY". If so, click on it and enter your password.
- If you don't see that button, your Mac OS is probably version 10.13 or older. In that case, click here and watch this video instructions on how to allow the Device Manager to be installed on your older version of Mac OS.
- Once you've followed step 6, follow steps 1 through 5 again to install your device manager.
Once your device manager is installed, connect your device to your computer using the included USB cord, open the Device Manager and follow the steps to connect your device. If you're still having issues with the Device Manager try doing the following:
Update The Mac OS.
- Click Apple logo (top left)
- Click System Preferences
- Click Software Update
- Follow the prompts to update your Mac OS if you’re notified there is an update available.
Uninstall the Sena Partner Device Manager.
- Delete the current version of the Sena Partner Device Manager by:
- Clicking on Finder\
- Click on “Applications”
- Find the Sena Partner Device manager
- Right-click (same as two-finger click on the Trackpad)
- Click on “Move to Trash”
Reinstall the Sena Partner Device Manager
Please find the Sena Partner Brand of your device below and click on the link to download the Device Manager again.
- AGV - Sena Device Manager
- BMW Fit-For-All Device Manager
- Caberg Device Manager
- Cycle Gear Device Manager
- Harley-Davidson - Boom Audio Device Manager
- HJC Device Manager
- Icon - Sena Device Manager
- Klim Device Manager
- Louis - Sena Device Manager
- LS2 Device Manager
- Nexx Device Manager
- Nolangroup N-Com Device Manager
- Polaris Device Manager
- Schuberth Device Manager
- Shoei - Sena Device Manager
Once you're on the Sena Partner page, follow these steps:
- Click on the downloaded link for Mac and follow the instructions to install the software.
- Once installed, follow the steps above to re-ensure Input Monitoring is enabled for your Device Manager.
- Lastly, open the software and connect your device to the computer with the USB cable that has been provided, and carefully follow the instructions to update your firmware.
If you're still having trouble with getting your device recognized there is a possibility that your device may not be connecting to the Device Manager because it's defective. To verify that, please do the following:
- Try using different USB cords
- Try using different USB ports on your computer
- Try using different computers (if available)
If you believe your device is defective, please contact your dealer where you purchased the headset from or the Sena Partner Brand of your device for an RMA. Unfortunately, Sena can only provide tech support for Sena Partner (OEM) products. You will be eligible if you are within the factory warranty period and can provide a copy of the dated purchase receipt and the serial number.
If you need additional help, please click here to submit a support ticket and describe in detail what you've experienced with your device.
PS. If you need to/prefer to open this article on your mobile device, please scan this QR code.