Pairing a Mobile Phone
- Press and hold the Phone Button for 5 seconds until you hear a voice prompt, “Phone pairing”.
- Search for Bluetooth devices on your mobile phone. Select the Sena 10S in the list of the devices detected on the mobile phone.
- Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
- The mobile phone confirms that pairing has been completed and the 10S is ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt, “Your headset is paired”.
- If the pairing process is not completed within three minutes, the 10S will return to stand-by mode.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Article is closed for comments.