Mobile Phone Pairing
Mobile Phone Pairing - Mobile Phone, Bluetooth Stereo Device
Before using the 10R Bluetooth headset with any other Bluetooth devices for the first time, you will need to pair them together. You can pair the 10R with Bluetooth mobile phones, Bluetooth stereo devices
such as MP3 players, or motorcycle specific Bluetooth GPS navigation, and with other Sena Bluetooth headsets. The pairing operation is required only once for each Bluetooth device. The headset remains paired with the devices and automatically reconnects to them when they are within range. You will hear a high toned single beep and a voice prompt whenever the headset reconnects to the paired device: “Phone connected” to a mobile phone, “Media connected” to a Bluetooth stereo device.
To pair your mobile phone:
1. To enter the voice configuration menu, press and hold the Center Button for 10 seconds until you hear the voice prompt, “Configuration menu”.
2. By tapping the (+) Button, you will hear the voice prompt, “Phone pairing”.
3. Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
4. The mobile phone confirms that pairing has completed and the 10R is ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt, “Your headset is paired”.
5. If the pairing process is not completed within three minutes, the 10R will return to stand-by mode.