Starting Three-way Intercom
You may make a three-way Universal Intercom connection with two 10Rs and one non-Sena Bluetooth headset. If the intercom connection is made, all headsets connected cannot use the mobile phone call
function since the connection between the headset and the phone is disconnected temporarily. If you disconnect the intercom call, the mobile phone connection is made again automatically so that you can
use a mobile phone call function.
1. You (A) need to be paired with a non-Sena Bluetooth headset (B) and another 10R headset (C) for the three-way conference intercom.
2. Start an intercom conversation with non-Sena Bluetooth headset (B) in your intercom group. For example, you (A) may start an intercom conversation with non-Sena Bluetooth headset (B). The
non-Sena Bluetooth headset (B) may also start an intercom call with you (A).
3. The other 10R (C) may join the intercom by making an intercom call to you (A).
4. Now you (A), non-Sena Bluetooth headset (B), and the other 10R (C) are having a three-way conference intercom.
Ending Three-way Intercom
You can completely terminate the conference intercom or just disconnect an intercom connection with one of your active intercom friends.
1. Press the Center Button for 3 seconds until you hear a beep to terminate three-way conference intercom completely. It terminates both intercom connections with (B) and (C).
2. Tap or double tap the Center Button to disconnect intercom connection with one of the two intercom friends accordingly. For example, by single tapping the Center Button, you can terminate the intercom connection with just the first intercom friend (B). However, you still have the intercom connection with your second intercom friend (C).