Pairing Mobile Phone
Mobile Phone Pairing
1. Turn on the SPH10 and press the Phone Button for 5 seconds until the LED flashes red and blue alternately and you hear multiple beeps. You will hear a voice prompt saying “Phone pairing”.
2. Search for Bluetooth devices on your mobile phone. Select the Sena SPH10 in the list of the devices detected on the mobile phone.
3. Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
4. The mobile phone confirms that pairing has completed and the SPH10 is ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt from the SPH10 saying “Your headset is paired”.
5. If the pairing process is not completed within three minutes, the SPH10 will return to stand-by mode.