Pairing with Other SPH10 Headsets for Intercom Conversation
The SPH10 can be paired with up to three other headsets for Bluetooth intercom conversation.
1. Turn on the two SPH10 headsets (A and B) that you would like to pair with each other.
2. Press and hold the Jog Dial of the headset A and B for 5 seconds until red LEDs of the both units start to flash rapidly. You will hear a voice prompt saying “Intercom pairing”.
3. Simply tap the Jog Dial of any one of the two headsets A or B (It doesn’t matter that you choose A or B.) and wait until the LEDs of both headsets turn to blue and intercom connection is automatically established. The two SPH10 headsets A and B are paired with each other for intercom conversation. If the pairing process is not completed within one minute, the SPH10 will return to stand-by mode.
4. You can make other pairings between the headset A and C, and between the headset A and D by following the same procedure as above.
5. The intercom pairing queue is ‘Last-Come, First-Served’. If a headset has multiple paired headsets for intercom conversations, the last paired headset is set as first intercom friend. The previous intercom friend becomes second intercom friend, and third intercom friend.