The SRL can be paired with up to nine other headsets for Bluetooth intercom conversation.
1. Turn on the two SRL headsets (A and B) that you would like to pair with each other.
2. Press and hold the Center Button of two Bluetooth systems for 8 seconds until red LEDs of the both units start to flash rapidly. You will hear a voice prompt saying “Intercom pairing”.
3. Simply tap the Center Button of any one of the two headsets A or B (It doesn’t matter that you choose A or B.) and wait until the LEDs of both headsets turn to blue and intercom connection is automatically established. The two SRL headsets A and B are paired with each other for intercom conversation. If the pairing process is not completed within one minute, the SRL will return to stand-by mode.
4. You can pair with up to nine other headsets. To pair with more headsets such as A and C, A and D, and more, simply follow the same procedure as above.
5. The intercom pairing queue is ‘Last-Come, First-Served’. If a headset has multiple paired headsets for intercom conversations, the last paired headset is set as first intercom friend. The previous intercom friend becomes second intercom friend, and third intercom friend.