Universal Intercom Pairing
The SRL can be paired with non-Sena Bluetooth headsets for Bluetooth intercom conversation. You can pair the SRL with only one non-Sena Bluetooth headset so if you pair with a different non-Sena Bluetooth headset, the previous pairing list will be removed.
1. Turn on the SRL and a non-Sena Bluetooth headset that you want to pair with.
2. Press the Center Button for 12 seconds to enter the configuration menu. Tap the (-) Button three times and you will hear a voice prompt saying “Universal intercom pairing”. Press the Center
Button to enter into Universal Intercom Pairing mode and the blue LED will flash rapidly and you will hear multiple beeps.
3. Perform the operation required for handsfree pairing on the non- Sena Bluetooth headset (refer to the user’s manual of the headsets you want to use). The SRL will automatically perform pairing with non-Sena Bluetooth headsets in pairing mode.
Two-way Universal Intercom
You can initiate the Universal Intercom connection with non-Sena Bluetooth headsets using the same intercom connection method as you would between other Sena headsets. Make sure that you may single tap the Center Button to begin an intercom conversation with the first intercom friend, double tap with the second intercom friend, and triple tap with the third intercom friend.
Non-Sena Bluetooth headsets may initiate the Universal Intercom connection by activating the voice dialing or using the redialing operation. You may also disconnect the existing connection by ending a call operation function (refer to the user’s manual of the headsets for voice dialing, redialing, and ending a call).
Three-way Universal Intercom
You may make a three-way Universal Intercom connection with two SRLs and one non-Sena Bluetooth headset.
1. You (A) need to be paired with a non-Sena Bluetooth headset (B) and another SRL headset (C) for the three-way intercom.
2. Start an intercom conversation with non-Sena Bluetooth headset (B) in your intercom group. For example, you (A) may start an intercom conversation with non-Sena Bluetooth headset (B). The non-Sena Bluetooth headset (B) may also start an intercom call with you (A).
3. The other SRL (C) may join the intercom by making an intercom call to you (A).
4. Now you (A), non-Sena Bluetooth headset (B), and the other SRL (C) are having a three-way intercom.