1. Turn on the headset and press the Center Button for 12 seconds until you hear high-toned double beeps. You will hear a voice prompt saying “Configuration menu”.
2. Within 2 seconds, tap the (+) Button 3 times, then the LED turns to green flashing and the beeps turn to multiple mid-toned beeps. You will hear the voice prompt, “GPS pairing”.
3. Search for Bluetooth devices on the GPS navigation screen. Select the Sena SRL in the list of the devices detected on the GPS.
4. Enter 0000 for the PIN.
5. The GPS confirms that pairing has completed and the SRL is ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt from the SRL saying “Your headset is paired”.
6. If the pairing process is not completed within three minutes, the
SRL will return to stand-by mode.
The pairing diagram for GPS pairing is shown in the figure below.
GPS Pairing as Mobile Phone
If a GPS is not only used for turn-by-turn voice instructions but also is
your preferred Bluetooth stereo music source, you can pair the GPS to
the SRL by following the simple procedures in section 5.1, “Mobile
Phone Pairing”. However, since some GPS systems support mobile
phone bridging over Bluetooth, you can pair the mobile phone to the
GPS to use your mobile phone. When you do this, the SRL thinks the
GPS is a mobile phone so you can no longer pair your mobile phone
to the SRL directly. Please refer to the user’s guide of your GPS for