Mobile Phone Pairing - Mobile Phone, Bluetooth Stereo Device
Follow the procedure below to pair a mobile phone or a Bluetooth stereo
device such as an MP3 player with your 10U.
1. Press and hold the Joystick for 5 seconds until you hear a voice prompt, “Phone pairing”.
2. Search for Bluetooth devices on your mobile phone. Select the Sena 10U in the list of the devices detected on the mobile phone.
3. Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
4. The mobile phone confirms that pairing has been completed and the 10U is ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt, “Your headset is paired”.
5. If the pairing process is not completed within three minutes, the 10U will return to stand-by mode.
1. If the Bluetooth connection between the headset and a mobile phone is disconnected, tap the Rear Button to recover the Bluetooth connection immediately.
2. If the Bluetooth connection between the headset and a media player is disconnected, press the Joystick for 1 second to recover the Bluetooth connection and play.