1. When you have an incoming call, simply tap the Rear Button or the Front Button to answer the call.
2. You can also answer the incoming call by loudly speaking any word of your choice if Voice Activated Phone Answering (VOX Phone) is enabled, unless you are connected to intercom.
3. To end a call, tap the Rear Button or press the Front Button for 2 seconds until you hear a beep, or wait for the called person to end the call.
4. To reject a call, press the Front Button for 2 seconds until you hear a beep while the phone is ringing.
5. There are several ways to make a phone call:
– Enter numbers on your mobile phone’s keypad and make a call. Then the call is automatically transferred to the headset.
– Tap the Rear Button in stand-by mode to activate the voice dialer of your mobile phone. For this, the voice dialing function must be available on the mobile phone. Refer to your mobile phone manual for further instruction.
1. If you have two phones connected to your headset and you have an incoming call from the second phone during a call involving the first phone, then you may still receive the call from the second phone. In this case, the call from the first phone is on waiting mode. If you end a call, then it will automatically transfer you to the first phone call.
2. If you have a mobile phone and a GPS connected to your headset, you may not be able to listen to the GPS voice instruction during the phone call.