“Seek” is the function that searches for station to station frequencies. To use the “Seek” function, please follow the procedure below:
1. Move and hold the Joystick left or right for 1 second to search down or up the station dial.
2. If the tuner finds a station while searching frequencies, it stops the seek function.
3. To save the current station, press and hold the Front Button for 1 second until you hear a voice prompt, “Preset (#)”.
4. Move the Joystick up or down in order to select which preset number you want for that specific station. You can save up to 10 preset stations (You may cancel the preset operation by waiting approximately 10 seconds. You will then hear “Save preset cancelled”. You can also move the Joystick up or down until you hear “Cancel”. Tap the Front Button to confirm cancellation. You will then hear “Save preset cancelled”).
5. To save the current station, tap the Front Button again. You will then hear a voice prompt, “Save preset (#)”.
6. To delete the saved station in the preset number, tap the Rear Button. You will then hear a voice prompt, “Delete preset (#)”.