Mobile Phone Call Making and Answering
1. When you have an incoming call, tap the Center Button to answer the call.
2. You can also answer the incoming call by loudly speaking any word of your choice if Voice Activated Phone Answering is enabled, unless you are connected to intercom.
3. To end a call, press the Center Button for 2 seconds until you hear a mid-tone single beep, or wait for the called person to end the call.
4. To reject a call, press the Center Button for 2 seconds until you hear a beep while the phone is ringing.
5. There are several ways to make a phone call:
- Enter numbers on your mobile phone keypad and make a call. Then the call is automatically transferred to the headset.
- In stand-by mode, press the Center Button for 3 seconds, to activate the voice dialing of your mobile phone. You will hear a high tone single beep. Your mobile phone has to support voice dialing. Refer to your mobile phone manual for further instructions.
1. If you are using multipoint mobile phone connection and you have an incoming call from the second phone during the call of the first phone, then you may still receive the call from second
phone. In this case, the call from the first phone is on waiting mode. If you end a call, then it will automatically guide you to the first phone call.
2. If you are using multipoint connection of mobile phone and GPS, you may not be able to listen to the GPS voice instruction during the phone call.