Go in to the configuration menu.
1. To enter the voice configuration menu, press and hold the Center Button for 12 seconds until you hear the voice prompt, “Configuration menu”.
2. By tapping the (+) Button, you will hear the voice prompt, “Phone pairing”.
3. Search for a Bluetooth device on your mobile phone. Select Sena SMH10R in the list of devices detected on the mobile phone.
4. Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for a PIN.
5. The mobile phone confirms that pairing has completed and the SMH10R is ready to use. You will hear the voice prompt, “Your headset is paired”.
6. If the pairing process is not completed within three minutes, the SMH10R will return to stand-by mode.