1. Turn on the SMH5 MultiCom and press the Phone Button for 5 seconds until the LED flashes red and blue alternately and you hear multiple beeps. You will hear a voice prompt saying “Phone pairing”.
2. Search for Bluetooth devices on your mobile phone. Select the Sena SMH5 MultiCom in the list of the devices detected on the mobile phone.
3. Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
4. The mobile phone confirms that pairing has completed and the SMH5 MultiCom is ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt from the SMH5 MultiCom saying “Your headset is paired”.
5. If the pairing process is not completed within three minutes, the SMH5 MultiCom will return to stand-by mode.
1. If the Bluetooth connection between the headset and a mobile phone is disconnected, tap the Phone Button to recover the Bluetooth connection immediately.
2. If the Bluetooth connection between the headset and a media player is disconnected, press the Jog Dial for 1 second to recover the Bluetooth connection and play.