Pairing with Other SMH5 MultiCom Headsets for Intercom Conversation
The SMH5 MultiCom can be paired with up to three other headsets for Bluetooth intercom conversation.
1. Turn on the two SMH5 MultiCom headsets (A and B) that you would like to pair with each other.
2. Press and hold the Jog Dial of the headset A and B for 5 seconds until red LEDs of the both units start to flash rapidly. You will hear a voice prompt, “Intercom pairing”.
3. Tap the Jog Dial on any one of the two headsets A and B, and wait until the LEDs of both headsets turn to blue and intercom connection is automatically established. The two SMH5 MultiCom headsets A and B are paired with each other for intercom conversation. If the pairing process is not completed within one minute, the SMH5 MultiCom will return to stand-by mode.
4. You can make other pairing between headsets A and C, and between headsets A and D by following the same procedure as above.
5. The intercom pairing queue is ‘Last-Come, First-Served’. If a headset has multiple paired headsets for intercom conversations, the last paired headset is set as first intercom friend. The previous intercom friend becomes second intercom friend, and third intercom friend.
For example, after the pairing procedures listed above, headset D is the first intercom friend of headset A. Headset C is the second intercom friend of headset A, and headset B is the third intercom friend of headset A.