Mobile Phone Pairing
1. Turn on the SMH5-FM and press the Phone Button for 5 seconds until the LED flashes red and blue alternately and you hear multiple beeps. You will hear a voice prompt saying “Phone pairing”.
2. Search for Bluetooth devices on your mobile phone. Select the Sena SMH5-FM in the list of the devices detected on the mobile phone.
3. Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
4. The mobile phone confirms that pairing has completed and the SMH5-FM is ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt saying “Your headset is paired”.
5. If the pairing process is not completed within three minutes, the SMH5-FM will return to stand-by mode.
If Bluetooth connection between the headset and a mobile phone is disconnected, tap the Phone Button to recover the Bluetooth connection immediately.