• To charge the SMH5-FM, use the USB Power Cable included in the package by plugging into computer’s USB port or USB wall charger. USB wall charger is not included in the package, but you can use any USB wall charger in the market.
• The USB Power Cable is also used for firmware upgrade of the SMH5-FM.
• You can use any of the standard Micro-USB cables which is mostly adopted by smartphones and general Bluetooth headsets manufacturers.
• The Charging LED beside the charging port turns on red while charging, and turns to blue when the headset is fully charged. It takes about 2.5 hours to be fully charged.
• You can use the SMH5-FM while charging. It is especially helpful when you use a cigarette charger for a long road trip.
• A cigarette charger for the SMH5-FM is separately available as an optional accessory but you can use any micro-USB car charger in the market.