Mobile Phone Call Making and Answering
1. When you have an incoming call, simply tap the Jog Dial or the Phone Button to answer the call.
2. You can also answer the incoming call by loudly speaking any word of your choice if Voice Activated Phone Answering is enabled (Refer to the next section for details).
3. To end a call, tap the Jog Dial or the Phone Button, or wait for the called person to end the call.
4. To reject a call, press the Jog Dial for 2 seconds until you hear a beep while the phone is ringing.
5. To transfer a call between the mobile phone and the headset during the phone conversation, press the Phone Button for 2 seconds until you hear a beep.
6. There are several ways to make a phone call:
• Enter numbers on your mobile phone keypad and make a call. Then the call is automatically transferred to the headset.
• For some older mobile phones which do not automatically transfer calls to the headset, press the Phone Button after entering phone numbers on the mobile phone keypad.
• Tap the Phone Button in stand-by mode to activate the voice dialing of your mobile phone. For this, the voice dialing feature must be available on the mobile phone. Refer to your mobile
phone manual for further instruction.
1. If you are using multipoint mobile phone connection and you have an incoming call from the second phone during the call of the first phone, then you may still receive the call from second phone. In this case, the call from the first phone is on waiting mode. If you end a call, then it will
automatically guide you to the first phone call.
2. If you are using multipoint connection of mobile phone and GPS, you may not listen to the GPS voice instruction during the phone call.