Seek and Save
Seek and Save
“Seek” is the function that searches from station to station frequencies. To use the “Seek” function, please follow the procedure below:
1. Rotate while pressing the Jog Dial clockwise to search up the station dial or counter clockwise to search down the station dial.
2. If the tuner finds a station while searching frequencies, it stops the seek function.
3. To save the current station, press and hold the Jog Dial for 2 seconds until you hear a voice prompt saying “Preset (#)?”.
4. Rotate the Jog Dial clockwise or counter clockwise, in order to select which preset number you want for that specific station, up to 10 preset stations. You may cancel the preset operation by
waiting approximately 10 seconds. You will then hear “Save preset cancelled”. You can also rotate the Jog Dial clockwise or counter clockwise until you hear “Cancel”. Tap the Jog Dial to confirm
cancellation. You will then hear “Save preset cancelled”.
5. To save the current station, tap the Jog Dial again. You will then hear a voice prompt saying “Save preset (#)”.
6. To delete the saved station in the preset number, tap the Phone Button. You will then hear a voice prompt saying “Delete preset (#)”.
You can save FM stations to presets before using FM radio. Connect SMH5- FM to your PC and open the Sena Device Manager. It allows you to save FM station frequencies up to 10 presets on the SMH5-FM setting menu.