The WiFi Adapter is a charging cable and will also automatically update the firmware of the main unit. In order for the WiFi Adapter to check for updates it needs to be setup to connect to your WiFi network. You will only need to perform the WiFi connection one time.
Setup the WiFi Connection
Before you begin you will need to know your in-home WiFi network name (SSID) and password, and that you have connected the WiFi Adapter to a USB charger.
1. Open the WiFi Accessories App.
2. Follow the instructions on the WiFi Accessories App to connect your WiFi Adapter to a WiFi network.
- Connect New Device.
- Connect the WiFi Adapter to a USB charger.
- Go to WiFi Setting and select the network name "SENA WCS-xxxxxx" when it appears. Return to the app after selecting the network name.
- Verify the settings in app and hit Next to connect to your WiFi network.
- Select your WiFi name from the list and enter the password.
- Setup is completed when the WiFi LED on the WiFi Adapter turns to solid blue .