- Peel off each cover of the hook and loop fasteners for speakers to expose the adhesive surface. Then, attach the fasteners to the ear pockets inside the helmet.
- Attach the speakers to the hook and loop fasteners for speakers inside the helmet.
- The speaker with the shorter wire is for the left ear and the speaker with the longer one is for the right ear.
- If the helmet has deep ear pockets, you can use the speaker pads to bring the speakers closer to your ears.
- To enhance the audio quality, you can make use of the foam speaker covers. Cover each speaker with the foam and attach the hook fastener at the back of the speaker. Then place the speakers in the helmet as described above. Foam covered speakers work most effectively when they are slightly touching your ears.