Installing the Main Unit
Using the Clamp Unit
- Loosen the two screws on the back plate of the clamp unit with the included allen wrench.
- Insert the back plate of the clamp unit between the internal padding and external shell of the left side of the helmet.
- Tighten the two screws until the clamp unit is fastened firmly to the helmet.
- Open the SD card cover and insert a microSD card (sold separately) into the card slot on the bottom of the main unit to use camera functions.
- Attach the main unit to the clamp unit until you hear a click. The main unit is now fastened to the clamp unit.