Follow the procedure below to pair a mobile phone or a Bluetooth stereo device such as an MP3 player with your 10C.
- Turn on the 10C and press and hold the Phone Button for 5 seconds until the LED flashes red and blue alternately and you hear multiple beeps. You will hear a voice prompt, “Phone pairing”.
- Search for Bluetooth devices on your mobile phone. Select the Sena 10C in the list of the devices detected on the mobile phone.
- Enter 0000 for the PIN. Some mobile phones may not ask for the PIN.
- The mobile phone confirms that pairing has been completed and the 10C is ready to use. You will hear a voice prompt, “Your headset is paired”.
- If the pairing process is not completed within three minutes, the 10C will return to stand-by mode.
- If the Bluetooth connection between the headset and a mobile phone is disconnected, tap the Phone Button to recover the Bluetooth connection immediately.
- If the Bluetooth connection between the headset and a media player is disconnected, press the Jog Dial for 1 second to recover the Bluetooth connection and play